Regional Goods will be closed the week of May 3rd. Please see the Delivery Schedule and order accordingly. Thank you!
Regional Goods would like to welcome three new producers to the family this week. Here’s a quick note about each one.
Using the same traditional cheesemaking techniques, sans dairy, Darë Vegan Cheese creates an artisan, aged, alternative- unique to Asheville. Our culturing process creates gut healthy probiotics that both flavor our cheeses, and give back to your body. Learn more and check current availability here.
Here at Little Black Dressing Co. we love creativity, flair, and a hint of crazy. We think putting those characteristics into a flavor-packed bottle of LBD dressing is our best way to share these values with you! Even better, what goes into our dressings is important to us. That is why we take special care to use fresh, preservative free ingredients to produce a product that you’ll not only love, but will be proud to serve. Check out their current availability here.
Comfort in a crust. Our goal is to provide our community with comforting and healthy meals with a home cooked touch. Check current availability and don’t hesitate to order. They go fast!
The Order Hub is being switched to a more robust software platform from Monday evening 3/8 to Tuesday evening on 3/9. Keep an eye out in your email for instructions on logging in once the process is complete. Thank you for your patience!
Benefits to Buyers:
- Faster ordering.
- Build your order over several days and confirm before the deadline.
- Add additional users to your account to help manage ordering.
- Notification of order period opening and reminder to confirm order
- Better product availability manager so you get everything you order.
- If paying by credit card, payment is not processed until the order is edited and confirmed for delivery. No more credits or additional charges.
Benefits to Vendors
- Vendor dashboard to manage your business and product information.
- List product availability weekly or automatically update availability from week to week.
- Automated pick list or purchase order sent to you when ordering closes.
- The ability to edit your portion of an order if for some reason it can’t be fulfilled.
- Transparency so you know exactly where your products are going and can build better relationships with YOUR customers.
Here’s a list of vendors reporting closings during Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Regional Goods will be closed 12/24 and 12/25. No Charlotte delivery the week of Christmas.
Dolci di Maria – Closed 12/24 to 1/3. Final day to order 12/21.
English Farmstead Cheese – Closed 12/21 – 12/25. Final day to order. 12/14.
Roots & Branches – Closed 12/24, 12/25 & 12/31, 1/1
Beginning October 2nd. The following fee schedule will apply to your region respectively:
Asheville to Greenville SC: $0-$124.99 ($10 fee); $125+ Free Delivery
Charlotte/Morganton/Marion: $0-$249.99 ($10 fee); $250+ Free Delivery
NO EVIL FOODS EL CAPITAN CHORIZO
“El Capitán will command your plate and captivate your soul. This fiery crumbled chorizo is there for it all: Taco Tuesdays, Sunday’s family chili, or a late-night queso fundido. There’s no mealtime obstacle you can’t bravely conquer together.”
“Get this chorizo armed and ready to go! Preheat 2-3 tablespoons oil in a skillet or pan over medium-high heat. Crumble chorizo into the pan and cook undisturbed for 2-5 minutes. Stir and repeat until you find crispy perfection.”
16 grams Protein
PLANT MEAT: FILTERED WATER, NON-GMO VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, TOMATO PASTE*, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, CHILI POWDER*, SEA SALT, SMOKED PAPRIKA*, ONION POWDER*, NUTRITIONAL YEAST, GROUND CUMIN*, GARLIC POWDER*, MEXICAN OREGANO, CAYENNE*, SHOYU* (WATER, SOYBEANS*, WHEAT*, SALT).
**Food Service Update**
El Capitan will be available in food service packs around the end of October. It will essentially be replacing the El Zapatista food service grounds from the past. There is a limited number of El Zapatista food service pack (links) available, so grab those asap if you need some to carry you until then.
Delivery to Charlotte will be this week on Thursday 4/23. The order deadline is Monday 4/20 at 5:00 p.m. The plan is to activate this route on a biweekly basis with the next delivery being on 5/7. Thank you for your patience Charlotte!
I hope this message finds you well. I think it goes without saying that we are living in unprecedented times (but there I said it anyway) and with that some adjustments are going to be necessary. I’ve been trying to stay as much on a normal schedule as possible but that’s just not making since anymore. So with that, here’s what adjustments I’m implementing for the foreseeable future.
- I’m suspending service to the Charlotte area and this includes routes to Morganton and Marion. I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope to resume service when we are past this and the restrictions are lifted.
- I’ve removed the delivery fees for all customers located in and around the Asheville area. This includes Hendersonville, Waynesville, Black Mountain, & Weaverville. So order what you need and no delivery charge will be applied.
- The order deadline is now a cutoff for delivery the same week and that will remain on Monday at 5:00 p.m. Multiple orders placed the same week will still be combined for one delivery unless noted otherwise.
- I’ve added a payment by credit or debit card option at checkout. I think you will find it convenient to place and pay for your order in one place. It’s safe, secure, and you will not be charged until the order is delivered and marked complete with any adjustments already being made. Also, your one payment will be divided up per vendor and deposited in their account automatically. With social distancing in place, this is more important than the time it will save but you can imagine how much time that it will save us all! It’s an option now and you can still select to be invoiced at delivery if you prefer. Please note though that it will be implemented fully in the near future.
Here’s an update to the delivery schedule for the upcoming weeks:
Asheville and surrounding towns including Greenville – Weekly delivery Wednesday to Friday.
Charlotte, Morganton and Marion – Route suspended until further notice.
Thank you all for your continued support of local goods. Be well!
Welcome 3 Mountains with their Tima Tea & Silverback Draft Tea & Two Brothers Jerky with their delicious, grass-fed, all natural beef jerky.
2 Distinct Brands
Taste the difference. Make a difference. Drink for Change.
3 Mountains goes beyond Fair Trade. In addition to paying a premium for the tea in Rwanda, our company is the primary sponsor of “Sustain”, a program designed by Africa Healing Exchange, teaching entrepreneurship skills to women in Rwanda. We are are providing seed funding for culturally-appropriate business ideas that help alleviate food insecurity and poverty, while protecting the natural habitat for our endangered species.
SILVERBACK NON-ALCOHOLIC SPARKLING TEA
A category disrupter, this is the world’s first draft-style tea. It was developed in kegs and is steeped like beer but without the booze! This craft beverage is made using a Whole Leaf Brewing Technology ™ and is blended with natural ingredients. Low sugar, low calorie, and naturally caffeinated.
TÎMA TEA PLASTIC-FREE LOOSE LEAF
Tîma means ‘heart’ in the native language of Rwanda. This premium loose leaf tea comes in 5 different varieties in our unique triangle shaped tea tin, and is organic, ethically-sourced & hand-harvested from high elevation mountains of Rwanda. Loose leaf tea is the best way to ensure your tea is plastic-free. It is better for you and the environment.
Founded by adopted brothers who met for the first time after 45 years, Two Brothers Jerky combines the brothers’ shared passion for delicious beef jerky and their love of family. Two Brothers Jerky really is “The jerky that brings people together.” From our family to yours, thanks and enjoy!
– Paul & Eddie
Dolci di Maria has released 3 new products at a special introductory price until 2/15. Order now!!
Luscious Lemon is just that – a luscious lemon pie filling is the center of this moist lemon cake, topped with a vegan cream cheese icing.Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
Raspberry jam is swirled through our classic best-selling brownie – need we say more?Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Our sugar-free Vegan Brownie is sweetened with pure organic date puree, creating a fudgy, chocolatey dream dessert with no sugar.Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan