Interested in becoming a Regional Goods vendor?
Regional Goods brings local and regional producers’ products to shops and restaurants in surrounding regions.
Our retail and restaurant buyers from across NC and SC place orders throughout the week, and at order deadline, we collect the products from our vendors and deliver them directly to our customers.
When you join Regional Goods, you will receive a login to our online vendor dashboard, where you control and manage your products, company information, availability ,and price you want to get from selling through Regional Goods. You can add and remove products, check your orders and more.
How it works!
Regional Goods is different from traditional distributors. Why? Because local works different! We focus on small business to small business, because together that just makes for better long term relationships. If you’re expecting to get in to large grocery chains through Regional Goods, you’re in the wrong place. Here’s a breakdown of how it works:
- You list your products for sale through the Regional Goods Order Hub. Setting the price to what you get paid.
- Regional Goods marks up the price to a reasonable wholesale margin.
- Store and restaurant buyers login and place orders from multiple producers at one time.
- You receive a pick list shortly after ordering closes for your portion of those orders.
- You get them ready and deliver (or arrange pick up if available) from Regional Goods that week.
- Regional Goods then consolidates and delivers those orders to the customers.
- You get paid!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us!
If you’re ready to get started, then….
Thank you for your interest in working with Regional Goods!